2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Google Play Orders Outside the USA

(1/6) > >>

winglessraven:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone outside the USA who ordered from Google Play have had devices dispatched yet?

I ordered on the 27th and still nothing.

Cheers,
Dave.

edhunter:
I ordered in the UK on 3rd July. I have rang Google twice and been told different things both times. First I was told that the N7 would arrive early this week,  then I was told it would be at the end of the week. I'm not impressed with the level of customer service from Google. I don't mind waiting. It not knowing that's bothering me.

winglessraven:

--- Quote from: edhunter on July 16, 2012, 08:24:40 AM ---I ordered in the UK on 3rd July. I have rang Google twice and been told different things both times. First I was told that the N7 would arrive early this week,  then I was told it would be at the end of the week. I'm not impressed with the level of customer service from Google. I don't mind waiting. It not knowing that's bothering me.

--- End quote ---

Ditto!  It would just be nice to actually be told something...

valar84:

--- Quote from: winglessraven on July 16, 2012, 05:36:50 AM ---Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone outside the USA who ordered from Google Play have had devices dispatched yet?

I ordered on the 27th and still nothing.

Cheers,
Dave.

--- End quote ---

I'm in Canada, ordered it on June 28th, not shipped yet, but... last night Google tried to charge my credit card for it, and failed as it had expired just days beforehand, though I had added the new replacement card to Google Play and obviously Google has added no algorithm to alert users of when their cards expire nor of defaulting to other cards on the same account.

Anyway, if they tried to charge the card, it was because they probably aim to ship them very soon. I just hope my g****mn credit card didn't bump me off to the end of the wait list.

lundjordan:
In Toronto, Canada. Ordered June 27th, 11:30am EDT. No email, tracking number or CC charge. Staples beside me had one on Saturday when I walked in the door randomly. Should have got it but didn't want the hassle of returning it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version