2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Google Play Orders Outside the USA

<< < (2/6) > >>

valar84:
I've just received the e-mail confirming that my Nexus 7 has just been shipped. As I said, this is in Canada.

winglessraven:

--- Quote from: valar84 on July 16, 2012, 07:11:01 PM ---I've just received the e-mail confirming that my Nexus 7 has just been shipped. As I said, this is in Canada.

--- End quote ---

Awesome   :D

Hopefully if you guys in Canada are starting to get them we will in the UK too.

Can't wait!

allotesting:
Hi

From Montreal Canada and ordered it the 29th at 13:00 and received the shipping notification yesterday at 22:25.  Youppppppi

edhunter:
Has anyone in the UK heard anything yet? There has been reports of credit cards being charged in the last 24 hours and some have even reported deliveries. Unfortunately it appears that they are not being processed in the order they were pre-ordered.

winglessraven:

--- Quote from: edhunter on July 17, 2012, 08:52:29 AM ---Has anyone in the UK heard anything yet? There has been reports of credit cards being charged in the last 24 hours and some have even reported deliveries. Unfortunately it appears that they are not being processed in the order they were pre-ordered.

--- End quote ---

Just had confirmation that my first order has shipped  :D ... ordered during the I/O keynote..wooo hooooo!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version