Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

What Feature Would You Most Like To See On A 2nd Generation Nexus 7

(1/6) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
The Nexus 7 came out not even 6 months ago but already there is talk about the possibility of a '2nd generation' Nexus 7 coming out in 2013, albeit most likely not until Summer.  We wanted to get some ideas about what features were most important for Nexus 7 owners to be upgraded in a 'Nexus 7- 2nd gen'.  Do you want a higher resolution display or perhaps one that is brighter?  Is a faster processor and GPU at the top of your list?  What about sound quality?  Should the Nexus 7 increase the size and power of the speakers?   What about a rear camera?  Is that something you've been missing?  Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and if there's anything you want that we haven't listed let us know.  (we left MicroSD card slot off the list on purpose since Google is highly unlikely to include one under any circumstances due to their business model of having users store in the cloud and buy from the Google Play Store).

GeorgeH:
HDMI out followed closely by a rear camera.

S.Prime:
I will go with the other option, because I want to see multiple features and "All of the Above", failed to mention the one that heads my list, "True Pogo Pin Functionality". Imagine the Pogo Pin feature supporting HDMI output, charging and charging during HDMI output, USB connectivity for file transfer, and the one thing that we will never see external storage. I can live without native external storage by the pogo pins, but we are generating a wish list, so I have included it.

bjs229:
Rear cam and external storage. I love Dustin for what he did with Media Exporter and CF for their hard work but OTG is a PITA. Oh and on the software tip, Miracast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JayJ:
Why a rear facing camera? I wouldn't buy a tab with a rear facing camera, it's so impractical...

Miracast...

Working Pogo pins like what Prime mentions.

I'd like to see the next gen Tegra CPU in the next Nexus device, I've invested money in Tegra specific apps/games.

A better screen, personally I've always felt that the Nexus 7's screen has washed out colours. Maybe it's because I'm use to a Super AMOLED screen in my S2...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version