Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

What Feature Would You Most Like To See On A 2nd Generation Nexus 7

<< < (2/6) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
I believe the Tegra4 will be shown at the Consumer Electronics Show in January.   Nvidia should announce design wins shortly after.  I'm expecting to see a 2nd gen Nexus 7 be introduced probably in May or possibly June.  The one thing I'm a little undecided on is the display resolution.  While I like the idea of more pixels...perhaps 1440 x 900, I'm not sure if it's necessary on a 7 inch display and if it would force developers to have to make changes to too many apps.   If they were to go super high resolution 'retina' on us I could feasibly see a 2560 x 1600 display like the Nexus 10 squeezed into the 7 inch size, but it might be overkill.  Most likely we'll just see a 'higher quality' IPS display, perhaps with a digitizer built-in.  If I were a betting man I'd say they keep it at 1280 x 800 though.   Personally, I'd like a rear camera as I actually think on the 7 inch size it is kind of useful.   On a 10 inch it's more cumbersome but it's somewhat usable on a 7 inch. 

fxsarge:
I honestly don't have much to ad. Maybe fix Bluetooth? Build it with a metal body? I don't really have much else I want.

loociddreemr:
I'd like to see full featured dock compatibility. I'm talking USB ports, HDMI, out external storage, charging, audio output, the works

Sent From my Razr Maxx  (iKReaM.SToCK.NeW.ErA.v1.0.4) via Tapatalk 2

Tsarli:
Ditto on external storage and audio/video output. I'd also like to see significant improvements in the build quality department. Maybe "toughen" the Nexus up to resist accidental drops?

CBers:

--- Quote from: Babyfacemagee on December 11, 2012, 02:16:34 AM ---I'm expecting to see a 2nd gen Nexus 7 be introduced probably in May or possibly June.
--- End quote ---
At the next Google I/O?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version