2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Wallpapers and Themes

Wallpapers

<< < (3/3)

JayJ:
If you root your N7 and your happy flashing ROM's or updates either with a custom recovery, with fastboot or one of the toolkits then it doesn't really matter but at least you know what you can and can't do with a Nexus device.
My last two phones before getting my Nexus 4 both spent more time with custom ROM's installed than stock because of the OEM's poor update rollout, I've tried ROM's on both my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 but back to stock at the moment...

Sent from my Nexus 4

MrFound:

--- Quote from: JayJ on January 10, 2013, 04:34:33 AM ---If you root your N7 and your happy flashing ROM's or updates either with a custom recovery, with fastboot or one of the toolkits then it doesn't really matter but at least you know what you can and can't do with a Nexus device.
My last two phones before getting my Nexus 4 both spent more time with custom ROM's installed than stock because of the OEM's poor update rollout, I've tried ROM's on both my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 but back to stock at the moment...

Sent from my Nexus 4

--- End quote ---

exactly, my phone was brended, and i desperately wanted froyo at the time(seems like ages ago) for now i'm trying to keep my n7 stock, but it's really hard to "behave"...

JayJ:
Yup I know what you mean, my X10i was stuck for the longest time on Cupcake (1.6). When I got my S2, it was okay when it was on Gingerbread but when the ICS update hit, I really liked the stock Android holo feel and look but Touchwiz was stuck UI wise on Gingerbread days, it looked dated and just wrong so flashed CM9 and then used Slim ICS for a long time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version