March 28, 2024, 07:26:20 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Google: Nexus 7 Canada And UK Preorders Have Begun To Ship  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Google: Nexus 7 Canada And UK Preorders Have Begun To Ship
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »

Google posted the above support comment on its Google Play site today regarding shipment of Preorders of their Nexus 7 Tablets.  As we all know many have started to receive their tablets here in the forum with many others having received shipping notification but still awaiting their package.  A few people are still awaiting shipment notification but according to the above statement the company is working as fast as possible in processing shipments.

So apparently those shipments sent out by the 13th have or should be arriving today, the 17th.  Meanwhile others are still being shipped out.  Originally Google had said that U.S. preorders would be shipped by 'three business days' which, if the 13th was the first business day then today would be the third.  Since it can take several days for a shipment to reach its destination, many U.S. preorders will probably be arriving throughout the week depending on your location and distance from a distribution point.

Canadian and UK preorders have also begun to ship but the company is not giving a deadline or estimation of either arrival date or when they will have them all processed.   Most likely they are going in FIFO order (first in, first out) as far as preorders.   So the good news is that the anticipation should turn into exhilaration as more and more new Nexus 7 owners receive their devices.   The bad news is some people still have to wait a few days to receive theirs.  Still...it seems that Google is getting on top of things and getting those tablets out to customers which is a good thing.

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline CATFISHJK1

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Google: Nexus 7 Canada And UK Preorders Have Begun To Ship
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »
***edited by admin*** I ordered my 16 g N7 and case at 3:39 pm on Jun 27. After hearing nothing from them, today they changed my order date in Google Play from Jun 27 to Jul 17. I called Google on Jul 13 and they assured me I would receive mine today, Jul 17. I'm wondering if it's because I ordered a case with mine. When I ordered, their site said the case was in stock. Now their site tells you out of stock, and to sign up to receive an email when the case is available.  I just sent customer service an email complaining about their crappy service and am still waiting to hear from them.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:35:30 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Offline CATFISHJK1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »
Well, maybe something is happening now. Within the last 20 minutes a pending charge was placed on my credit card. Maybe that means sometime this week.

Offline CATFISHJK1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 05:40:41 PM »
Just received an email from customer service saying sorry and that they upgraded my 2 day ups to overnight shipping at no charge ( I assume still with ups). So maybe Wed or Thurs.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »
Well at least they acknowledged the mistake hence the overnight shipping.  Hope you get it soon!
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline allotesting

• View Profile
Google: Nexus 7 Canada And UK Preorders Have Begun To Ship
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:21:46 AM »
Should receive it Friday according UPS😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Offline nhobbit

• Popularity: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »
I ordered on 6/28. My cc still has not been charged and I've only received the latest general email.  I cry hokum!  If I didn't visit this forum I probably would have more patience. But now I feel like the only kid on the block who didn't get a bike for Xmas and everyone else is out riding.   :(  Just kidding.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman