March 28, 2024, 02:05:48 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Not Happy with UPS  (Read 3719 times)

Offline tmcgee

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Not Happy with UPS
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:41:20 PM »
Was going to be out of town so I set up a will call.  I had 5 days to pick it up.  My baby was suppose to be delivered to day so I checked the tracking one more time to see the will call set up.  It got into town yesterday and this morning they sent it back to google.  So far all I have gotten is you should have had 5 days to pick it up and we will get back to you in 24 hours on why it went back.  It will be back it the warehouse tonight.  Am not happy.  Will try to use Fed ex only from now on. >:(

Offline Shaiy007

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Not Happy with UPS
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »
They screwed me over too. I absolutely hate UPS! They went to the wrong address and now the driver won't call me and let me know sh*#! I'm so disgusted after waiting so long. I'm so sorry for your situation. That's wrong.

Zell

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »
Please don't tell me that.  Mine is supposed to be on the delivery truck as I write this.

Offline Shaiy007

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:25 PM »
You may want to be looking out for them.

Offline tmcgee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 04:27:21 PM »
Just got off the phone with UPS.  "I have no idea why your package was flagged to go back to sender.  It should not have.  I will try to get your shipping refunded.  Sorry but that is all I can do."  So now I have to start all over.  Who do you think will ship first.  Sam's, gamestop, staples.  I am sending google a note about my shipping charge and the lack of service from UPS but it really is not their fault.  It's not the end of the world but if given any choice I will never use UPS again.

Zell

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
You may want to be looking out for them.

It's 5:05 here.  I'm assuming UPS doesn't stop delivering at 5pm.

Offline comiskeybum

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 05:37:38 PM »
Sorry to hear about some people having bad luck.  I am actually impressed with them.  I got up at 8am and took a shower and my Nexus was at my door after I got out.  I got to play with it before I went to work. 

I am loading my music onto it now after leaving it to fully charge all day.  Love this thing so far. 
Phone: Droid Bionic
Tablet: Nexus 7
Wife: Hot
Daughter: My precious

Offline samalex

• Popularity: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 07:18:24 AM »
Wow, sorry to hear about all the mess with UPS.  They will deliver as late as needed to empty the truck, and I've gotten packages from both UPS and FedEx as late as 9pm before.  Hopefully you guys got your units last night sometime, so let us know.

Offline maynard1929

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »
Wow, sorry to hear about all the mess with UPS.  They will deliver as late as needed to empty the truck, and I've gotten packages from both UPS and FedEx as late as 9pm before.  Hopefully you guys got your units last night sometime, so let us know.

Hi All
I am in Toronto Canada
I paid Google Play $19.99  for 2 day service
My unit was shipped and billed on the 16th
So far tracking shows it has moved from Louisville Ky to Lexington Ky  and as of 9.45 AM 
today the 18th to Cincinnati Oh a total of 158 miles in 54 hours with expected delivery
Friday
I think they sent mine via Dog Sleigh 

Offline valar84

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 11:11:06 AM »
I'm in Canada, near Montréal. It seems to be on track for now (keeps fingers crossed), going from Louisville KY to Colombus OH to Buffalo NY to East Syracus NY to Latham NY to Plattsburgh NY (hmmm... those two cities are distanced by 240 Km but it says it arrived in Latham 5:07 AM and at Plattsburg at 5:08 AM the same day... either UPS has functioning teleportation devices or someone screwed up somewhere)...

It seems to be stuck in Plattsburgh, NY since 5 AM this morning. That is just one hour away in car from where I work and just a bit farther from where I live. It's frustrating to know that the package is 1 hour away and has been for 8 hours now, and that I'll probably only get it tomorrow evening. Maybe the issue is the border services, but it's still annoying.

PS: Google, next time, use USPS and Canada Post, they have never screwed me over yet.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:13:35 AM by valar84 »

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts