2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Help

Official Nexus 7 'Guidebook'

<< < (2/2)

CommanderVimes:
I only received a very basic quick start guide with my Nexus 7...

gp123:
Read through this.  Better than nothing, but generally a restatement of the obvious, and not very useful.

Now that N7 has established itself in the market, beginning to see published books on the subject.  Just finished reading "Dummies Guide to Nexus 7".  Learned some things I did not know.  Seemed well written and informative.  Perhaps I'm just a "dummy" but I thought it was a good reference guide.

radiocycle:

--- Quote from: gp123 on November 08, 2012, 09:45:31 AM ---Read through this.  Better than nothing, but generally a restatement of the obvious, and not very useful.

Now that N7 has established itself in the market, beginning to see published books on the subject.  Just finished reading "Dummies Guide to Nexus 7".  Learned some things I did not know.  Seemed well written and informative.  Perhaps I'm just a "dummy" but I thought it was a good reference guide.

--- End quote ---

Ah ha!  This confirms an earlier post that I made regarding the need for more documentation for the N7. Guess I'm not the only one who feels that way....

r

DoctorOHM:
Yeah, that says it's 177 pigs, the version on my tablet is 103 pages.

bjs229:

--- Quote from: DoctorOHM on December 15, 2012, 04:23:45 PM ---Yeah, that says it's 177 pigs, the version on my tablet is 103 pages.

--- End quote ---
that is a lot of bacon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version