April 20, 2024, 06:20:08 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Now what?(!)  (Read 1298 times)

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Now what?(!)
« on: August 04, 2013, 09:45:19 AM »
So I got my Gen 2 all nice and set up with the Nova launcher, my HD widgets, a couple of browsers I want to try etc.

I turn it on this morning and it hangs on the colored X boot screen.  Now this is the stock tab, I haven't fooled around with anything much, just added some apps.  So after waiting for it to come out of the boot screen for a long time I finally shut it back down.  This time, when I turned it back on, it didn't hang but it's back to mostly where it was new.  That is; no HD widgets app and the screen is back to it's stock looks.

I guess maybe I better get a hold of the HD widgets dev and see if he knows for sure it's compatible with 4.3. 

I'm hoping this is just a little glitch in getting things set up and not a sign of instability!  I'll see how it goes... I'm loving the looks of this new tab but I hope it will be as reliable as my old one!

radio

Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Now what?(!)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »
OK, things hve settled down a bit now.  I uninstalled the HD Widgets from my Gen 1 N7 and tried downloading/installing HD Widgets on my new tab and it has gone smoothly.  Maybe when it's a paid app/widget you can only have it on one device at a time?  Dunno, but now I'm a happy camper again...

radio
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman