March 29, 2024, 01:24:38 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Poetic Goes All In With Its Line Of New Nexus 7 2013 Cases: We Take A Look  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

With the holidays upon us we know a lot of you are going to want to pick up a new case for your or your loved one's 2013 Nexus 7.  'Poetic' is one of our favorite case manufacturers and we thought some of you might like to be reminded of some of the cool protection options they offer for your tablet. 

'Poetic' is one of the most recognized names in tablet cases and for good reason.  They generally go the extra step in using premium materials, thoughtful designs and precision craftsmanship.  I used a Poetic Slimline Case for my original Nexus 7 and was very happy with it.  It was a no-brainer then that I picked up another Poetic Slimline when it came down to outfitting my New 2013 Nexus 7.

The company has a number of other cases however that are well worth considering.  Besides the aforementioned Slimline model that is available in a host of cool colors and has an auto wake/sleep function using the magnetic closure for $12.95, there's also the incredible 'Revolution' case that let's you position your tablet in both landscape or portrait while providing great lightweight protection.   There's even a 'kid series' case that let's your toddler use your New Nexus 7 while providing ultimate protection and ease of use as well as a keyboard case for those looking for their New Nexus 7 to do double duty as a laptop replacement on the road.  I've provided pictures and links to Poetic's complete line of New Nexus 7 cases below.   Each comes in a variety of colors including of course basic black, white and many others.  Click the links to learn more or to buy your favorite.

Slimline Case w/auto wake                            Strapback Case                                        Keyboard Case                                   Slimbook Case               

GraphGrip Case                                      Revolution Case                                        Poetic Pro Film                              Poetic Kid Series Case               
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:08:52 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
I ordered my Poetic Slimline case yesterday and it was not supposed to be available until the 28th, but I was happy to see that it shipped today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Good to know S. Prime.  Let us know what you think when you get it.

BFM
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Well I sure like my Poetic case for the Gen One!  I read some reviews about the old one not lasting very long but I've not had any problems with mine. Glad to see they have 'em for the Gen II.

r
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman