March 28, 2024, 05:55:22 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Qi Wireless Chargers And The 2013 Nexus 7- Which Do You Use? Which Is Best?  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
The 2013 Nexus 7 is equipped for Qi wireless charging.  The official Google Nexus Qi Wireless Charger costs $49.99 and it works, but we know some have complained it's a little hard to hit the spot 'just right' with the Nexus 7 and that it probably works better for the Nexus 5.   So what Qi wireless chargers are you guys using for your 2013 Nexus 7?  What are the positives and negatives of each?  Which works...and looks good and is priced right?   Let's hear everyone's experience and make this the ultimate 2013 Nexus 7 Qi Wireless Charger thread!

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline ImaDizzyDude

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
I use the Panasonic TM101 charger.   It's not cheap at $72.50, but it works fantastic!   This charger automatically finds the charging spot no matter where you set it down on the pad and charges through any of my cases.   It will even charge two devices  (one at a time) if you put them on the charger.   Can't beat it in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Offline realpros

• View Profile
I use original Asus charger, works great. Bought it on EBay otherwise a bit pricey.

Offline martyh

• Popularity: 3
    • View Profile
I did a lot of research on charging pads before I purchased an N7-2013. Price wasn't so much an issue (not that I have a lot of money), but I was more concerned with functionality and longevity.  I ended up purchasing the CHOE UPGRADED Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad. It retails at $70 but is currently on Amazon for a mere $22.00.

It charges my N7 through its slim case; and I don't have to be too careful about how I place the device on the charger, as long as it's fairly centered..

I also use the pad to charge my Moto G-2 phone and my N7-2012 (which sports a very thick leather case) with the use of the DigiYes Wireless Charging Receiver Modules, which plug into the devices' USB port.

Cheers,
- martyh

Offline jolo100

• View Profile
I love my wireless charger. Wish I knew about it when I first purchased my Nexus 7.
But, mine cost only $16 and I really like it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E7NEZXE

It works fine while letting me keep my slim case on it.
I just keep it plugged in to a USB port in my notebook.

Jon

Offline realpros

• View Profile
I use Asus PW100 for my N7-2013 and it works perfect, a bit pricy though

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts