collapse

Author Topic: Static Shock  (Read 765 times)

Offline evan7

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Static Shock
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:23:50 AM »
I had my nexus 7 in hand when I went to turn on a light, and as I hit the switch there was a small static shock that hit the charging port on my tablet. Could this cause damage or is the nexus 7 designed to resist such things?



Offline StewMc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
  • Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Static Shock
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
I  would hope that it would  handle it, but not certain. How is it working since?

Stew

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

 


* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
JayJ JayJ
2100 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1261 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman
840 Posts
loociddreemr loociddreemr
708 Posts