March 29, 2024, 05:05:06 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Drive synch error  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Crikker

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Drive synch error
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:48:48 AM »
I got my N7 from my son.  He downloaded the Kindle app for me and this morning I tried to sign onto Amazon to get a book.  It asked for a password.  I thought is was my Amazon one so I tried that.  Nope.  Now it is in a loop that I can't get out of.  Every time I open Chrome, it defaults to "Couldn't sign in. You typed and incorrect password or your account has changed.  Re type your password. If you forgot your password and need to recover your account click here."  I click here and it comes up with a page to recover but before I can do anything, it faults back to the Couldn't sign in page.  There is a drop down that says Account Action Required.  I tap it and it goes back to the sign in page.  I deleted the Kindle app and restarted and it's still happening.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Offline StewMc

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Drive synch error
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 08:56:26 AM »
Try your Google password. Sound like that is what it is looking for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Crikker

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Drive synch error
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »
Ooof!  You're right StewMc.  I ended up having to get on the other computer, request a new password and then tried it.  It worked.  I ended up setting a pass for Google, one for Kindle and then my one for Amazon.  Good learning experience I guess.  It still kind of bothers me that I couldn't just cancel out of the password loop though.  Thanks for the views and the reply StewMc.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman