April 19, 2024, 05:51:42 PM

collapse

Author Topic: things i dont like about 5.0.2  (Read 2811 times)

Offline strodder

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
things i dont like about 5.0.2
« on: January 21, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »
Just did 5.0.2. Update. Two things I don't like.

Now have a keyboard with a white background. Would like the one back with the bold letter and black background.

I could always go back to the old Gmail. I don't like the new one. Now Gmail updates on it's own and you can't go back now.

If anyone knows how to fix these please post. Thanks

Offline dBuster

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: things i dont like about 5.0.2
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:10:57 PM »
Keyboard I changed in the settings I just choose a different one and now I have a black one again.

What I don't like us no matter volume control and no way to totally mute your device!  Unlike before when you had the line through the speaker that is no longer possible.

Then there is the fact I have to force close 98% if anything I try!  Nothing wants to run right!  I was and still is unrooted stock 1st gen Nexus 7.  The c makes me want to look at rooting and trying to downgrade!  Otherwise this 32gb nexus might as well be a paperweight!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline rasmith1959

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 10:50:23 AM »
Keyboard I changed in the settings I just choose a different one and now I have a black one again.

What I don't like us no matter volume control and no way to totally mute your device!  Unlike before when you had the line through the speaker that is no longer possible.

Then there is the fact I have to force close 98% if anything I try!  Nothing wants to run right!  I was and still is unrooted stock 1st gen Nexus 7.  The c makes me want to look at rooting and trying to downgrade!  Otherwise this 32gb nexus might as well be a paperweight!

There is no need to root your device just to downgrade, all that is required is to unlock the bootloader.  Use a toolkit such as SkipSoft's Unified Android Toolkit which will allow you to make a backup of your apps and data, unlock the bootloader, and download and flash whatever older Android factory image that suits your fancy.

Offline Sandicob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:39:30 PM »
I was very pleased to enter into this.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts