2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Root, Hacks, Mods And Development

JayJ’s Easy Flash Install for the Non-Rooted or Rooted Nexus 7

<< < (4/4)

CBers:

--- Quote from: JayJ on September 12, 2012, 03:13:10 AM ---No Chrome does not support Flash, that's why xScope is used and I believe Firefox beta also works with Flash or so I have read.

As for whether the Flash apk is modded, I don't think it is because the most recent update of xScope, upon installation gives you the option to download the Flash apk from XDA or from Adobe's website.

--- End quote ---

No it's not modded, it's just the latest Play Store version that is posted on the XDA site as stated by noodles2k.

birdastrompgman:
It's slower than molasses in January, but I've got Firefox running with the Adobe Flash Player downloaded from the xdadevelopers forum site from the noodles2 link above.  I resisted it for months, but decided I'd better be able to view Flash videos when necessary.

jay1000:
SPrime and JJay Many thanks for the "step by step" Flash install.  I bought xScope Pro and it led me through the install.  It says that the Flash install procedure is only on the Pro.  Worth the price in time saved!

bjs229:
I downloaded Puffin browser and Flash sites load automatically.

JayJ:
Updated Adobe Flash Player 1.1.115.20

http://db.tt/CFx1xdhB

This apk has not been modded in any way, my SGS2 is running a custom Jelly Bean ROM CM10 so I simply restored CM9 updated Flash Player from Google Play, copied the apk and uploaded to my Dropbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version