2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Where to buy N7 ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

loociddreemr:
You may walk out empty handed if you wait! Good luck

Sent From my Razr Maxx (iKreaM.4.1.2.AOKP) via Tapatalk 2

mrbeankc:
Shouldn't matter. They're not a Black Friday sales item. Just the regular price. My understanding from researching online was that Google was not allowing retailers to use the N7 as a Black Friday sales items.

bjs229:
Why go on Black Friday if it isn't a sales item? Seems like a lot of trouble if you could just go in the morning.

Tbone60:
Gamestop has them in stock also.

mrbeankc:
Our local Gamestop is sold out.

Walmart was doing their specials at 8 and 10 so I thought if I went around 8:30 it might be manageable. Took a little bit to find a parking spot but once I was in there were only 4 people in line at the electronics counter. I was in and had my N7s in 10 minutes no trouble. I did a bit of general shopping as well for a few things we needed and went to check out in the front where there was no wait because of all the cashiers who mostly were standing there with no people to check out. People were lined up for the TV and a few other doorcrasher items at 10 o'clock and the line went down one of the main aisles and around the back of the store but that was never a problem. For the most part I got in and out likely faster than I would have on a normal Saturday afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version