2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Purchasing the nexus 7 from outside the Google play store

<< < (5/5)

matt:
A compromise would be to have a third person open it, inspect it, and rewrap. No harm no foul.

bjs229:

--- Quote from: matt on November 13, 2012, 07:45:48 AM ---A compromise would be to have a third person open it, inspect it, and rewrap. No harm no foul.

--- End quote ---
I would have someone check it out.

matt:

--- Quote from: bjs229 on November 13, 2012, 09:15:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: matt on November 13, 2012, 07:45:48 AM ---A compromise would be to have a third person open it, inspect it, and rewrap. No harm no foul.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Excellent translation from bjs. Down, brain, stop that!

bjs229:

--- Quote from: matt on November 13, 2012, 02:37:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: bjs229 on November 13, 2012, 09:15:18 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Excellent translation from bjs. Down, brain, stop that!

--- End quote ---
LOL! Good one brother. You do have a way with words.
I would have opened it already. Warranty going to be in jeopardy if you wait? Perfect justification for an un boxing!

g-girl:
No one is going to touch that baby but me, lol!

As tempted as I was, I knew if I opened it, it would stay open and not go back to its previous closet excile. So, I returned it. The lady at Wal-Mart told me with a smile and a wink if I was into Black Friday that I should keep an eye out. So maybe I can get it for less but I'm not holding my breath... either way I'll just go and rebuy it. And now I'm not being tortured with knowing it's in the house.

And that folks, is my saga for the day, lol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version