April 18, 2024, 01:05:02 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army Case for Nexus 7  (Read 2724 times)

JayJ

Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army Case for Nexus 7
« on: August 26, 2012, 03:24:33 PM »
Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army Case for Asus Nexus 7

I have been wanting a Cruzerlite case foe ages, my girlfriend has one for her HTC One S but as I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and the US and European versions are different and Cruzerlite being I think a US company means I couldn't until now own a Cruzerlite case. I've been keeping my eye on their website and last week I noticed they had a Nexus case section but no cases, today I looked to find these awesome Androidified Clone Army TPU Cases.

They come in a range of colours including Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Smoke, Teal and White all with a nice repeating Android pattern on the rear of the case. Made from shock absorbent and scratch resistant thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and with the usual cut outs for headphone jack, Micro USB, Power and Volume buttons. These cases are easy to fit with eleven choices of colour, either different ones for different modes or one to match your homescreen theme you'll love the quality of the Cruzerlite Androidified cases.

Already ordered mine and will probably order other colour at some point, check out their other cases for the Galaxy Nexus amongst other phones.

Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army Case for the Nexus 7

Offline Dogdare

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army Case for Nexus 7
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »
So how do you like your case? Been thinking of ordering one.

Herb

JayJ

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:30:29 PM »
Check out my review here

Offline Omgitsjoe

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
I got this a few weeks ago since seeing your very useful thread Jay and appreciate it. Little did I know then how much more helpful you would be ahem ahem :-)

JayJ

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
Thanks Joe.. your welcome and glad you like it...

;-)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts