March 28, 2024, 08:33:18 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army TPU Case Review for Asus Nexus 7 Tablet  (Read 3600 times)

JayJ

I posted a week or so ago that Cruzerlite had finally released a case for our beloved Nexus 7, well my order arrived a couple of days ago and pretty quickly considering I'm in the UK.
I ordered the case on Tuesday 28th August and received it Monday 3rd September, that's six days including the weekend and delivered by USPS and Royal Mail so pretty good going I think.

The case is a TPU case, it has a rubber like elasticity which has a good resistance to oil, grease but more importantly for this application it has good abrasion resistance qualities and with it's rubberised qualities it should make for good protection of my beloved N7. I have the smoke grey case and on the back of this case is a repeat pattern of Androids which looks very nice.

The case fits the Nexus 7 perfectly as it should, wrapping around the tablet with a lip over the front of the screen, this lip means you can lay your Nexus 7 face down without the worry of scratching that beautiful screen.

The case has the obvious cuts-outs for the speaker, volume rocker, power button, earphone/headphone jack, micro USB port and both microphones.

Cruzerlite have even chosen to have a cut-out where the Pogo Pins are on the N7 whether this is utilised or whether this has been done just in case remains to be seen.

Overall I really like this case, there are cheaper alternatives out there but with it's Android design and good quality it's got to be worth paying a little extra for. I think my Nexus 7 looks extremely stylish now.

Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army TPU Case for Asus Nexus 7
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 09:49:21 AM by JayJ »

Offline coolbreeze

• Popularity: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Cruzerlite Androidified Clone Army TPU Case Review
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:44:39 AM »
Nice looking case. For me that is the style of case I prefer. Low impact on size and look of N7 with just enough protection if I drop it by accident. Thanks for sharing.
Razr Maxx , Nexus 7

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts