We are building a Nexus case with an integrated USB port to use with Nexus Media Importer. This will allow you to use flash media without rooting your phone, and without dangling dongles. Before we finalized details, we wanted some feedback.
1) Do you use OTG?
2) Would you use a case with an integrated USB flash media port?
3) What Nexus are you running?
If one or two of you wouldn't mind, we need a quick Skype discussion to talk about the project. We would LOVE your feedback.
Follow the progress of our 3d prints @my_spacecase and see a mockup at www.thespacecase.com
1. Yes, I have a rooted Nexus and use Stickmount Pro.
2. Honestly, No. I only use USB storage to transfers movies to my device. I have three USB flash drives and one would only be connected long enough to transfer those files.
3. Both the 2012 & 2013, probably not relevant now I've said this would be of no use to me.
On a side note I do think this is a nice idea and would probably be useful for other, just the way I use my devices it wouldn't for me.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4