March 29, 2024, 01:51:17 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Ship Date?  (Read 64438 times)

Offline Drew

• Popularity: 11
  • Transformer Prime, iphone 4, Nexus 7
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Date?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
Well hopefully if that store is telling people they can start selling it again on sunday it means that pre orders are hitting doorsteps tomorrow or saturday. 

I have lose all faith at this point however.  Google really screwed up with this release.

I'll see what I can find out on Sunday.  But hopefully by Wednesday this will all be over.  That is the max time for their 2-3 week deadline if you pre-ordered day one. And stores are probably chomping at the bit to sell it if they have it.  We'll see....
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde

Offline comiskeybum

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2012, 07:42:58 PM »
Well hopefully if that store is telling people they can start selling it again on sunday it means that pre orders are hitting doorsteps tomorrow or saturday. 

I have lose all faith at this point however.  Google really screwed up with this release.

I'll see what I can find out on Sunday.  But hopefully by Wednesday this will all be over.  That is the max time for their 2-3 week deadline if you pre-ordered day one. And stores are probably chomping at the bit to sell it if they have it.  We'll see....

That is indeed fact.  I ordered on the 27th as well , so yes, wednesday would be 3 weeks. 
Phone: Droid Bionic
Tablet: Nexus 7
Wife: Hot
Daughter: My precious

Offline edhunter

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012, 03:54:03 AM »
I've just rang Google to find out when I can expect delivery. I was told that it is being packaged and I will receive tracking information within the next 2 days.

Offline CookieShop

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012, 04:09:16 AM »
I live in the UK and my order has just been dispatched. Got next day delivery free, so it should arrive tomorrow if all goes well and if their email is to be believed.

Prove it, because im calling BS.

Just arrived!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:26:10 AM by CookieShop »

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 05:37:41 AM »
Congratulations CookieShop!   Let us know some of your first impressions with the device when you have a chance.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline kyoo

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
hopefully given some of these leaks google will let this go by next week?

Offline CookieShop

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
Congratulations CookieShop!   Let us know some of your first impressions with the device when you have a chance.

From what I've seen so far, it's very fast, handles games well and starts up faster than my iPhone 4s. It crashed while I was doing the initial setup, however it's now downloaded some updates and is working perfectly. The only thing that slightly concerns me at the moment is that the gps location appears to be inaccurate. I would have preferred a slightly higher resolution screen, but that's not too big a deal. Overall it appears very well built and worth the money that I paid for it  :)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2012, 06:48:47 AM »
Perhaps you'll have to take it outside and walk around a bit for the GPS accuracy to kick in.  My phone does that sometimes when I start it up.  Says I'm 100 miles from where I am, but once I start moving...it corrects itself.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline samalex

• Popularity: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2012, 07:02:28 AM »
The guy over at XDA who put up that screenshot of his supposed "shipment" has been deleted and proven to be fake. 

So basically, no, they did not ship today.  We can only hope for tomorrow i suppose.

Well that stinks, I was excited when I saw that too :-/

Also Cookieshop, congrats!   I was wondering who in here would get their N7 first.  But as Babyfacemagee mentioned Google reported mid-July which we're still in, so they'll come in due time. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:04:02 AM by samalex »

Offline comiskeybum

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2012, 07:13:08 AM »
Dont get me wrong, i have no hate for people in the UK.  But how in the heck did someone in the UK get theirs before any of us?  That makes no damn sense to me. 

This is getting really annoying. 
Phone: Droid Bionic
Tablet: Nexus 7
Wife: Hot
Daughter: My precious

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2012, 07:19:11 AM »
eBuyer in the UK shipped some out before Google ordered them to hold the rest.   She obviously got one of the ones that shipped out early.   Same with some that ordered from Adorama.  A few were shipped out yesterday and arrived today.  The rest they are holding till Google's ok.   

Offline winglessraven

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2012, 07:19:28 AM »
Dont get me wrong, i have no hate for people in the UK.  But how in the heck did someone in the UK get theirs before any of us?  That makes no damn sense to me. 

I'm in the UK and kinda guessed that you guys in the US would get your hands on these first.

I pre-ordered from the Play Store during the I/O announcement and still nothing from Google about my order.  Looks like Ebuyer got some stock early and sent it out (maybe before Google could tell them not to?).

CookieShop - Congrats!!!

Offline halibaitor

• Popularity: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »

Offline samalex

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2012, 07:20:32 AM »

:)  It'll come in due time.

Offline LanceJ

• View Profile
Ship Date?
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2012, 08:24:31 AM »
JUST got this text message (fri. July 13)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman