collapse

Author Topic: wireless keyboard case for nexus 7  (Read 1503 times)

Offline ownace

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
wireless keyboard case for nexus 7
« on: August 29, 2012, 02:49:09 AM »
Has anyone gotten one of these? I've been tempted to order one but wanted to see if anyone could share an opinion on it. It looks pretty slick for $48.

http://www.zeromartz.com/wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-leather-case-for-google-nexus-7-p-1502.html

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: wireless keyboard case for nexus 7
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:04:03 AM »
I forgot where I read it but I saw this or a very similar case reviewed and they said the keyboard was too small to really be usable.  You're better off getting something like a mobile bluetooth keyboard similar to this.
If you like our community please spread the word and help us grow by providing a link from your site to Nexus7Forum.com

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »
I have one similar that was a lot cheaper and I love it. Look it up in amazon. Its by a company called poetic. Its very nice and with practice you can get use to the smaller keyboard.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:11:20 AM »
This must be the one you're talking about:  http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Automatically-Completely-Manufacturer-Warranty/dp/B008IEGS2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346245802&sr=8-1&keywords=poetic+nexus+7+keyboard

Looks basically like the same thing.   They're probably all manufactured by the same chinese manufacturer and then different company's labels get slapped onto them.
If you like our community please spread the word and help us grow by providing a link from your site to Nexus7Forum.com

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
JayJ JayJ
2100 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1260 Posts
matt matt