Great news folks! MediaFire, one of the leading cloud storage solutions that's sent shockwaves through the iOS world has come to Android and as a starting gift you get 50GB of storage absolutely free by registering. Now that's 50GB folks...and this isn't some teaser offer for 6 months that you'll have to start paying for down the line. It's genuinely free! No credit card even required.
Like some of its competitors like DropBox, Box.net and even our trusty Google Drive, MediaFire let's you upload and download content...pretty much anything including video, music and document files and it lets you stream them to your heart's content. A great way to share large files or watch that movie on your Nexus 7 and not have to worry about saving it locally. Now while the 50GB is free there are certain limitations to the service, some of which will probably be fixed in the future either free or perhaps for an added fee. One such limitation is the inability to batch upload. Everything must be uploaded by itself which could conceivably be time consuming if you had say a whole gallery you wanted to save. There's also no file/folder sync option so again things need to be updated manually.
Now of course there's Pro and Business accounts available for a fee. But as long as you're ok with the limitations, that 50GB seems awful tempting to snag. Link down below so go snag that 50GB!
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Take and upload pictures and videos directly in the MediaFire app.
• Upload Android gallery images.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, through other Android apps, and with copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your MediaFire files and folders.